2015 Pennsylvania Home Show: All About Your Home
Are you looking for a builder, a remodeler, an electrician, or a plumber? You will have the opportunity to consult a variety of industry experts under one roof at the Pennsylvania Home Show March 19-22.
With nearly 300 exhibitors, this four day show has everything you need to update, maintain and create the home of your dreams. The Pennsylvania Home Show is the perfect time to discuss your project with experts and find the professionals and products that will meet your needs.
Tips to ensure an excellent Home Show Experience:
- • Give yourself plenty of time. Most visitors require a couple of hours to browse the exhibits.
- • Beat the crowds with a visit weekdays after 3 p.m.
- • Wear comfortable footwear.
- • Bring a stroller or backpack for small children.
- • Take your project information: measurements, material names, photographs, & something to make notes.
- • The Farm Show Complex operates several food concessions during the Show.
There is so much to see and do at the 2015 PA Home Show, March 19-22 at the State Farm Show Complex, Harrisburg, PA – in the Exhibition Hall. For more details visit the Home Show’s website: pahomeshow.com
While you are at the PA Home Show, we would love for you to stop by and see us at booth 443. Experts will be available to discuss your design and remodeling project and provide ideas and helpful advice.
We will be running a special Home Show promotion for those who come see us at our booth. We look forward to seeing you there!
Our After Show Party will be April 18th 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. at our Showroom at Fulling Mill, Road, Middletown, PA. There will be door prizes, food and refreshments.
2015 PA Harrisburg Show Information
When: March 19 – 22, 2015
- Thursday, March 19: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Friday, March 20: 10 a.m .– 8 p.m.
- Saturday, March 21: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Sunday, March 22: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Tickets Available at the Door:
Kids 12 & Under: FREE
Seniors: save $3 on Senior Day, March 19
On-Site Parking FREE
The PA Home Show is brought to you by the Home Builders Association of Metropolitan Harrisburg.