Open Concept Kitchen with Flow (K-94)All / Cabinetry / Kitchens
These homeowners didn’t really like the cramped, choppy layout of their 1970s ranch home, so they called our design and installation team for help. They now have an open concept kitchen that is warm and welcoming. Specifically, removing the wall between the dining room and kitchen improves the flow and creates a feeling of spaciousness. New cabinetry provides more storage, and the medium/dark stain highlights the natural beauty of the wood.
This renovation extends beyond the kitchen and includes a bathroom remodel with a Kohler Choreograph Shower.
The following is a list of the products featured in this kitchen remodel:
• Yorktowne® Cabinets in Shaw Maple Door Style with Ginger Snap Stain
• Cambria Quartz in Berkeley
• Standard Edge Profile – ¼” eased
• Hampton by Adex tile with Antica Roma border
• Schluter Transition edge
• Kohler McAllister SS undermount single sink style
• Moen Arbor Single Pull-down Faucet in Spot Resistant Stainless
• Badger 5 Garbage Disposal
• Roman Elegance in Beachcrest
• Whirlpool Spot Resistant Stainless 33-inch wide French Door Refrigerator
• Bosch Stainless Steel Dishwasher
Our team will work directly with you to identify your exact needs and develop your custom design.
Contact us to get your project underway!
Like to be social? Join us to stay connected with our latest news and projects.