Powder Room (B-59)All / Bathrooms
Upstairs Powder Room
After we completed the basement bath (B-58), our customer asked us to move upstairs and refresh the powder room. Foremost, the area needed more storage; we added a vanity cabinet over an existing pedestal sink and a medicine cabinet above the vanity. The powder room has a fresh and serene decor to compliment the basement bath’s beach house feel.
- Yorktowne® Evelyn Door Style Thermofoil White
- Kohler 30”W x 25”H Aluminum 2-door Medicine Cabinet with Mirror Doors and Beveled Edges
- Cultured Marble in: Starry Night Blue Granite
- Moen One–handle High Arc Bathroom Faucet in Brushed Nickel
- Kohler Comfort Height One-piece Compact Elongated Toilet in White with Trip Lever
- Creative Specialties Paper Holder in Brushed Nickel
- Creative Specialties 24” Towel Bar in Brushed Nickel
- Progress Lighting 3-Light Sentura in Brushed Nickel
Do you like this powder room?
Harrisburg Kitchen and Bath is a design & remodeling firm you can trust! How can we help you?
Looking for more ideas and personal assistance? We have the region’s largest showroom of fine cabinetry and fixtures!
Like to be social? Join us to stay connected with our latest news.